[Es2] Watch out for scams....

livinotte at cox.net livinotte at cox.net
Fri May 21 13:55:53 EDT 2004

john frazil <johnfrazil009 at yahoo.com>

"i'm interested in buying this item from you(brock b1s wheels and tires) and i want to know the present condition of the it and also i want to know the actaul price for it.i want you to be inform that my method of payment would be through certified cashier check soi want
to hear from u.

I replied to this.. and then the light bulb turned on over my head.

Watch out for this stuff.

"thanks for your mail,
                           am ok with you adn i want yiu to give me your address and your phone so i can contact my client who is owwing me some of $3.000 to you hope to hear
from you sonest...

Who do I report this too?