[Es2] Wanted 3B intake Pipe

coup quat coupquat at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 19:14:01 EDT 2004

Yeah, that's the one that I need, gonna weld a flange for bigger BPV at the end of the pipe, just before it turns to throttle body...
Jack Walker <jwalker at ivey.com> wrote:
What exactly is the tube called, I'm assuming you are talking about the
metal tube that runs along the side of the 3B valve cover, connects at
the back to the Throttle Body, and at the front to a Hose, and to the
intercooler eventually.
I've heard it called Pressure pipe, IC to TB, intake pipe, and a couple
of other names that don't come to mind right now.
I would like to know if a 3B pipe will work with a RS2 intake, to a AAN
throttle body, Along side the AAN valve cover, and forward to whatever I
use to the IC. All in an 83 UrQ. 

Jack Walker

Ivey Imaging
5679 SE International Way
Milwaukie, Oregon
jwalker at ivey.com


503)353-6521 direct line
503)807-3807 celluar phone 

-----Original Message-----
From: es2-bounces+jwalker=ivey.com at audifans.com
[mailto:es2-bounces+jwalker=ivey.com at audifans.com] On Behalf Of coup
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 11:28 PM
To: es2forum
Subject: [Es2] Wanted 3B intake Pipe


I need the black intake pipe (the one before the throttle body) from 3B
engine. Need one for the experiment.
Please e-mail me.. Coupquat at yahoo.com


Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger
Es2 mailing list
Es2 at audifans.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends.  Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger

More information about the Es2 mailing list