[Es2] B6 rear rotors on S2 hubs

Bluemaxww1 at aol.com Bluemaxww1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 20:30:59 EDT 2004

This is what I posted on Audi World in the 90 forum.  Should be all  you need.
I know that one of the main things to do is change the  coupes to 5x112 hubs,
but it is a pain to buy the rotors. I have found a USA  Audi rear OE

I was looking at the Ate web site and  comparing rotors. This is what I

S2 rear brake discs

Part number 24.0110-0261.1

Cross  reference to Audi part numbers
895 615 601 A
S2 Coupe

8E0 615  601 B
A4 02-03 A4/Avant
A4 02-03 A4/Avant Quattro
CAB 03-03 Audi  Cabrio

ATE article information on the brake disc for both discs as  taken from Ate
web site.

Diameter [mm] 245
Brake Disc Thickness  [mm]: 10.0
from Model Year: 10.92
Minimum Thickness [mm]: 8.0
Brake  Disc Type: full
Number of Holes: 10
Fitting Side: rear
Height [mm]:  40.0mm
Centering Diameter: 68.0
Inner Diameter [mm]: 135.5
Bore Ø  [mm]: 15.3

The rotors are the same. Now you can find it at the local  shop.
In a message dated 10/24/04 4:48:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Elijahallen92

In a message dated 10/24/2004 6:35:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,