[Es2] ready to get in on the action

Adam Ordway adam.ordway at boston.ehr.com
Tue Dec 13 10:34:55 EST 2005

Thanks everyone, I'll send some emails and make some calls starting
today.  All things considered I would prefer to convert my coupe, if for
no other reason than it is easier for me to explain why the existing car
looks and sounds a little different to the wife than having to deal with
the reasons for buying and selling another car (she just doesn't
Of course if your car was exactly what I was looking for .........  Do
you have basic details, photos?