[Es2] used s2 hubs

Kenneth Keith auditude at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:41:06 EST 2005

Thanks for the info guys.

Yeah, I'm about to post one myself on there.  I just contacted a bunch
of U.K. Ebay sellers.

On the brake shimmy.  I would expect to get some indication of a wheel
balance problem at speed without the brakes applied.  I've taken the
car up to like 110mph and it's smooth as butter.  It's only when I hit
the brakes that I get all the grabbing/pulsing type stuff.  But I'll
be checking everything out this weekend, the first weekend I'll have
been back at home with the car.