[Es2] used s2 hubs

Elijahallen92 at aol.com Elijahallen92 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 16:29:50 EST 2005

 S4/S6 hubs work up front and then you can use any of the many front  brake
upgrades out there for the urs cars. This is what I did and swapped my ECS
stage 3 setup onto the coupe from my crashed S4.

Wow!  Really?  Is that the same hub as the rear  of a 2002+ A4q, which
I heard shares the same brake rotors as an  S2?

That's sweet!  That means maybe I'll only have to pay for the  e$oteric
front ones.

Hmm, now that I think about it, it's not as  huge of a savings as I
assumed.  At $700 from europarts for all four,  this one is at $290 for
(perhaps the cheaper/smaller) half.  Even so,  money savings is money
savings!   =D