[Es2] Another MAF down

Miller, Chris chris.miller at infofoundry.com
Fri Jul 29 13:22:18 EDT 2005

Think it is time to start using a hot film mass air flow sensor, instead
of a hot wire.  They work pretty much the same; start off by looking at
cars that use them and make near the same HP.  I'd think a late 993 or
early 996 Porsche might be close, and custom software should be able to
adapt the stored maps to match the signals.