[Es2] Re: [audi20v] Re: what paint for coil springs

Kenneth Keith auditude at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:15:28 EDT 2005

A google search of "powder coating springs" comes up with these hits:

I would prefer powder coating over paint.  The H&R springs I've seen
seem to hold up very well.  Eibachs on the other hand can really look
like shit when they age.  I don't if Eibachs are powder coated, but it
sure didn't seem that way.

The only concern I would have for "plastic dipping" springs would be
that the coating could trap moisture underneath while in service.