[Es2] V8 torsen rear diff on coupe S2

Elijahallen92 at aol.com Elijahallen92 at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 19:21:46 EDT 2005

 I think we would be better off going with used V8 torsen diffs since  we
will be pretty much rebuilding them anyway. I'll check around to see whats  out

In a message dated 6/21/2005 4:29:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bluemaxww1

I talked to a dealer  that I have been buying parts from since 1981.  Gives
me deal on  parts.

He said he could supply 5+ rear V8 torson units at $1400ea plus  the
shipping.  This is about 300 less than retail.  This is about  the same price as a
Quaife.  Of course, no Quaifes are made for drop-ins,  in our rear diffs.  There
are none in the country, in the Audi supply  system, at this time.  He would
have to order them from Germany, and I am  sure he would not do this without
the funds up front.  He would sell them  through me, so I would probably have to
take out a resellers permit, so taxes  could be avoided for those not in a CA.

I would be willing to take care  of the handling for the shipping.

Let me  know.

Greg W.