[Es2] things that tend to break on es2's at the track

Peter Schulz pcschulz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 08:46:13 EDT 2006

Brake pads, rotors, boost and cooling hoses, would be of particular concern...

A thorough pre-event can help mitigate that.

Are you taking the eS2 to Lime Rock? on the 14&15th?

I've done it twice in the past, and as luck would have it, on hot
days...>~100F on the track....so make sure that your cooling system
is up to task...

Here's a link to NAAC's pre event inspection checklist:

At 08:18 AM 6/7/2006, Adam Ordway wrote:
>Are there any common things that one should prepare for with spare parts
>and tools that tend to break or become otherwise compromised from a
>couple of track days?
>Es2 mailing list
>Es2 at audifans.com

-Peter Schulz
Chelmsford Ma, USA

1991 200 20v Q Avant Titan Grey
1991 200 20v Q Avant Indigo Mica
1991 90 20v Q Red

1990 CQ silver (awaiting S2 engine transplant)
1991 CQ silver  (potentially replacing the 1990 for  the transplant)
1990 CQ red ( to part or not)