[Es2] S2/RS2 front bumpers

Peter Schulz pcschulz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 23 20:33:44 EDT 2006

You may find that the oem S2 bumper has more give  being an ABS
plastic than the fiberglass.....
It _may_ also be easier to fit and remove....

but that;s just an opinion....
personally, I would not mind having a spare in storage...

At 06:44 PM 6/23/2006, Adam Ordway wrote:
>To those (if any) that have run both RS2 and S2 front bumpers which do
>you prefer?  Car currently has RS2 (fiberglass with S2 style fogs) but I
>have a new OEM S2 unit collecting dust that I have had many offers to
>purchase and would like to unload it if there is no advantage to using
>Es2 mailing list
>Es2 at audifans.com

-Peter Schulz
Chelmsford Ma, USA

1991 200 20v Q Avant Titan Grey
1991 200 20v Q Avant Indigo Mica
1991 90 20v Q Red

1990 CQ silver (awaiting S2 engine transplant)
1991 CQ silver  (potentially replacing the 1990 for  the transplant)
1990 CQ red ( to part or not)