[Es2] S2 opportunity

c1j1miller at aol.com c1j1miller at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 12:02:28 EST 2006

Doesn't work here in MA (needs to be 25 years old).  However, since my
Scirocco is 25 years old, I'm asking for a quote on that.  Give it
about 3000 value, and it's $75 a year.  Good insurance policy for a
track car (no trailer or tow vehicle required to drive it there).

Chris Miller, Bolton, MA  c1j1miller at aol.com
'97 Audi A4tq, '91 coupe q, '85 4ksq, '81 VW Scirocco
'91 200q20v site ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/welcome.html