[Es2] what exhaust and converter?

Mark Wetzel mark.wetzel at verizon.net
Wed Nov 15 23:23:57 EST 2006

I am running a very straight 3" pipe right to the back bumper with a race
cat right at the very end. No muffler at all. It's fine at idle and up to
maybe 3k, beyond that it's pretty darn loud. It's all hand made. I have to
make another, the welds aren't terribly good on this one. Plus it's bolted
directly to the floor so there's a lot of transference of noise to the

M.Wetzel's Racing Products LLC