[Es2] who's chip to buy?

Matt twentyV matt_20v at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 07:31:14 PST 2008

I'm running an IA stage 3+, on my 3B'ed coupe quattro, it peaks right at 20psi with 5-6 turns of the wastegate cap screw.  It transforms the car, but I didn't see the full benefit until going to a full 3" turbo-back exhaust as well.

Rick Houck <rhouck at neo.rr.com> wrote: Guys,

I'm enjoying the first few weeks in my newly minted E//S2, but starting to
think of more boost for the stock 3B . What is available these days for the
stock motor? Anyone have something for sale? Thanks.

Es2 mailing list
Es2 at audifans.com