[Es2] RS2 shifter

Ben Swann benswann at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 06:07:23 PDT 2008

I have been trying to source or replicate an RS2 shifter as well.

I'd be interested in knowing what you come up with.  In particular if any parts from
200Q20V, 4000 Q/UrQ, or other (S4/S6) shift linkages can be used, altered or combined to
fab up the linkage.

I did notice the strange looking plate you are referring to and would like to know what
you come up with on this as well.

I have a contact in Europe right now trying to obtain a linkage, but so far  - No Go.

It would be good to know if we can modify parts from domestic Audis or other to fab the