[Es2] MAF - turbo hose for tight clearance RS2 turbo in Coupe Quattro.

Ben Swann benswann at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 11:12:40 PST 2009

Followup - still searching, but with more information.

As expected, there is a VIN split with two different hoses for the 200 10V with MC
engine.  I expect versions of the MC-2 using K24 with larger diameter can be made to
work with a little stretch - RS-2 turbo inlet is slightly bigger, but the hose should

I'm wondering if anyone knows, can verify, compare hoses or plain out knows.  What is
the difference between the earlier MAF-turbo "J" hose for the MC vs. the later hose.

Part numbers are :
Earlier	034 145 747
Later	034 145 747D

Again, I'm looking for a hose that is shaped like this, and has a 2" diameter on the
turbo side.  Anyone know what the RS2 part number is?