[Es2] [20v] Coupe Windshields...

Jack Walker jack at walkerperformancegroup.com
Tue Jul 21 14:55:22 PDT 2009

Finding a competent installer whenever you purchase any part is paramount!

Had exactly the same problem when I had my insurance company replace a "to
spec" glass in my S6A, their installer finally got it right after breaking
the first one, and having to reinstall my chipped and cracked one while we
waited for the second windshield to arrive.