[Events] Virginia City Hill Climb June 15, 16

Dean Benz dbenz at VCHillClimb.org
Thu May 2 11:51:11 EDT 2002

If you consider this SPAM, I apologize, but at least it is Quattro SPAM.

This is a reminder to get your registration forms in for this year's Audi Car Club of North America Virginia City Hill Climb ASAP. The Deadline is May 31st, but there is a late fee after May 15th, and we are already over half full!

For those of you who don't know about the Hill Climb, it is a 5.2 mile section of twisty mountain road about 45 minutes south of Reno Nevada that we close and run as a timed road course. There will be a number of Quattros, as well as other normal and exotic cars.

For more information, check out our web site, or send me an email.

http://www.VCHillClimb

Hope to see you there.

Dean Benz '99 A4 1.8TQMS,Brembo,GIAC...
Virginia City Hill Climb Event Chairman