[Events] Re: Memorial Day weekend Lime Rock spectator event announcement

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Sun May 5 12:11:42 EDT 2002

At 12:47 AM -0400 5/5/02, Brett Dikeman wrote:

>There -will- be a corral for attendees, not sure on the details...I
>actually need to talk to the NEQ eventmaster(Mike Caleo) on that
>point(LRP offered up to set aside parking, I volunteered to organize
>that part, I think Paul Royal did too but I can't remember :-)

Correction here folks...woke up this morning to an email from Paul.

I had gotten my cards mixed up...never try, at 1am, to remember
things from a meeting a couple of months ago!  We had both agreed to
help get word out of the event to the various Audi lists, but only I
had volunteered to handle the corral.

Sorry for the late night confusion, folks!