[Marketplace] 89 200 turbo quattro
marketbot at audifans.com
Tue Dec 9 18:30:13 EST 2003
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
Title: 89 200 turbo quattro
Date: December 09, 2003
Location: Vancouver BC
Email: audi200tq at hotmail.com
Phone: 604 307 0609
Time to sell my car so I can buy something lighter for autocross use. I will be sad to let it go.
It's charcoal grey metalic (looks almost black) with black leather. It has only 114k miles and is in fantastic condition.
Two sets of wheels:
- Fittipaldi Polaris 17x8 with brand new Kumho MX
- 15" steelies with Bridgestone Blizzak
Also includes Sony faceplate stereo with 10 disc trunk carousel.
- front brake pads are low and need replacing, although I'll be doing them in the next few weeks if it doesn't sell; price can be negotiated accordingly
- new indicator/headlamp switch; currently only high beams work
- power seat memory never worked for me; it may not function or I may be too stupid to figure it out
Otherwise, the car is in excellent condition. There are a few minor chips and scratches, but nothing you can see unless you are really close. The interior is virtually perfect. Power windows, mirrors, seats and sunroof work perfectly.
More photos are available by email.
I'm asking $7,200 CDN or $5,500 US. Located Vancouver BC (near Seattle). Delivery could be negotiated as I have some free time in January.
More information about the Marketplace