[Marketplace] 200q parts stash FS
marketbot at audifans.com
Sun Dec 28 04:14:17 EST 2003
Title: 200q parts stash FS
Date: December 28, 2003
Contact: Linus Toy
Email: linust at mindspring.com
After 10 years (and 19 yrs of daily Audi driving), I've sold my 91 200q :( ...I'm getting over it.
Now I've found a few extra parts in the garage. Here's what I've got, and asking prices...most new, some used...
* Metal distributor gear as developed by Derek Pulvino and Bernie Benz. $45
* V-drive belts -- all three by ContiTech: AVX13x992, AVX13x915, 11.2x820 $20/all 3
* (2) Outer CV Joint Boot kit w/ h/w & grease by GKN/Lobro - #447 498 203 fits 89-91 200q and 200 manual trans $15 each
* Wheel Bearing kit w/ hardware by Ruville - 4A0 498 625. fits 100q/200q/V8/urS4/6/type 4A A6 $55
* Steering Damper for VW Fox - 305 425 021 2. fits 200q20v, V8, urS4/6 and adaptable to other type 44 $15
* (2) Tie Rod ends, 1 ea left & right - 443 419 811D & 443 419 812D. fits most 5000q/100q/200q/V8/urS4/6/type 4A A6 $15 each
* Mintex Red Box pads for Porsche Big Red 993tt calipers - 90% remaining $75
* K&N Filter # 33-2029, fits 200q20v and others. $25...hadn't used it in a few years.
All prices plus shipping, so local (Seattle area) pick-up works best.
Discount available if you want the whole lot--it fits in a single box weighing about 20 pounds.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace