[Marketplace] 1986 Audi 4kq Turbo Rally Car
marketbot at audifans.com
Sat Feb 7 09:37:53 EST 2004
Title: 1986 Audi 4kq Turbo Rally Car
Location: Nashua, NH
Date: February 07, 2004
Contact: Tim Penasack
Email: tpenasack at comcast.net
Phone: 603 886-5024
· Engine - 5 Cylinder, 10 Valve 2.2 Liter, Turbocharged, Intended Acceleration competition ECU and waste gate spring. 15 lbs of boost with 220 hp. Custom built high flow radiator. Battery and fuel pump relocated to trunk.
· Transmission - 5-speed close ratio (4.11), Lockable rear differential, locked center differential
· Suspension 2Bennett adjustable coil over struts with Koni Yellow competition shocks. Tarmac and Gravel springs. Solid bushings front and rear. T6 Aluminum front skid plate and HDLP lightweight reinforced rear
· Brakes Front: Girling G60 2pot front brakes with 9 vented rotors. Rear: Audi Coupe Quattro calipers and rotors. Brake lines relocated inside.
· Interior- Momo Seats and steering wheel. Custom carbon fiber center console with multiple gauges. 3 6 point current Sabelt belts. Terratrip 303 computer, TerraPro Intercom. Aeroquip steel braided fuel lines mounted inside. Driver and passenger roof vents.
· Lights - Removable light mount with 4 Hella 4000 Pencil, wide and Hella cornering lights
· Tires 8 Michelin gravel tires on Audi 16 spoke rims. Tarmac tires mounted on Audi BBS rims, spare rims
· Spares suspension (springs, control arms, sub frames) Engine (turbo, heads, half shafts, fuel pump, radiators), rims transmission plus more.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace