[Marketplace] Cars: 86 4000 Q 10VT
marketbot at audifans.com
Mon Apr 24 17:47:47 EDT 2006
Title: 86 4000 Q 10VT
Location: Portland, OR
Date: December 04, 2005
Email: turboaudi99 at hotmail.com
Helping someone sell a nice car. contact me for their contact info
1986 AUDI 4000 QUATTRO TURBO
This is the chance to own a one of a kind car that has been taken care of it's whole life. This car is a great daily driver that looks excellent and is easy to drive. If you do feel like you need to get on the throttle, it has more then enough power to put you back in your seat.
If you drive normal in the car, changing gears at 3k RPM then you can easily get 350 miles on a tank of gas.
The price is negotiable but if you look at what has been done to the car, the condition the car and all the aftermarket parts that have been fabricated and installed then you would easily see that it's well worth it.
If you were to copy this swap and everything that's been done to this car, you would easily spend more then the price I'm asking.
Feel free to call or e-mail with questions.
* The engine installed is out of an AUDI 5000 5 CYLINDER TURBO.
* Engine, Transmission, Rear end have approximately 20,000 miles on them.
* Since day one the engine has run on Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil
* New firewall brace. Fixed the common problem that Audi 4000s have with the metal tearing on the firewall
* CUSTOM built exhaust manifold
* CUSTOM built down-pipe
* Fresh turbo from "TURBO CITY"
* Low temperature thermostat
* No leaks and dry as a bone
* All silicone vacuum lines
* Upgraded to 240mm clutch so no worries about the clutch slipping under load
* Battery relocated to the trunk with zero gauge wire
* New oxygen sensor
* New catalytic converter
* New 2.5" exhaust
* European H4 headlights with city lights
* Tires has some good life left.
* Tornado Red
* Paint has it's dings and chips
* Paint shines like new
* Wheels in great condition and recently powder coated to look like new
* Badges shaved off the trunk
* All glass in perfect condition
* Perfect condition
* All gauges, buttons, switches, everything works.
* Motorized moon roof works great
* Boost gauge installed
* Oil pressure gauge installed
* Blaupunkt Speakers
* Stock radio from MK3 GTI
* 10 Disk CD Changer
* Lowered on H&R sport springs
* Bilstein struts
* Strut bearing in great condition
* Tie rods in great condition
* Ball joints in great condition
* Clear title
* 220,000 miles on the chassis
* I'm the 3rd owner.
* Previous owner had the car for the last 10 years
* Injector cooler fan
* Oil filters
* A box of MANY expensive parts that you may need some day
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace