[Marketplace] Parts: 1991 200q 20v
marketbot at audifans.com
Tue Apr 25 22:54:49 EDT 2006
Title: 1991 200q 20v
Location: Isle of Palms, SC
Date: December 04, 2005
Email: Toomanyaudis at aol.com
Strong running car that I have put plenty of time and money into fixing. Throwout bearing has gone caput (along with the rack). Normally, this would be no big deal for me to fix -- a weekend or so, sore back, maybe a bit of blood, the usual Audi ownership hassles.
However, I am starting a business and time (and money) are at a premium. So, I am regrettably putting my 200q up for sale.
Still pulls 1.7/1.8 bar
glacier blue, tinted windows, blue comfort seats -- driver heater works quite well.
Work done by me:
* timing belt at 213k
* new plugs, wires, cap and rotor, waterpump, etc, etc at 213k
* new crankcase breather hose at 213k
* New rear rotors, pads, hard and flex brake lines at 215k.
* Turned UFOs, replaced flex brake lines and new pads at 215k.
* 4 new wheel bearings 215k to 225k.
* Complete front suspension (shocks, control arms, subframe bushings, tie-rod ends, etc) 225k.
* Tires replaced at 215k (still in very good shape).
* AC converted to 134A.
* New rear control arms and shocks (220k and 225k).
* New rear Amps (240k).
Although this may be great candidate for a conversion, I'd rather see someone take it on to put a weekend or two into it and have a nice highway cruiser. However, what you do with the car once it is yours is your business.
Any interested parties should contact me soon, as my weakness (and financial situation) will (hopefully) soon change.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace