[Marketplace] Cars: 1992 S4
marketbot at audifans.com
Sun Apr 30 09:34:36 EDT 2006
Title: 1992 S4
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Date: December 04, 2005
Contact: Brent Henry
Email: thehenrys at sympatico.ca
Phone: (905) 668-0378
My 92 S4 is 100% stock and I would give it a 9 out of 10. Here are some of the details:
- Black exterior, hood repainted (approx 5 years ago), some very minor blemishes - touched up meticulously every year.
- Rust treatment sprayed on under body every year since Audi warranty ran out.
- Black leather interior in A1 excellent condition, the leather in these early models must have been extra tough, almost no wear at all - even on driver side bolster.
- All electrical features / functions / lights / buttons all working 100%.
- Built-in voice activated phone working 100%.
- AM/FM Radio / Cassette / CD-10 pack working 100%.
- Dash lights upgraded to 2 watt bulbs.
- Engine still generating full OEM turbo boost (2.1 bar).
- AC is Ice Cold with original R12 coolant.
- Synthetic Oil changed every 5K.
- All other fluids have been changed including Tranny, rear diff, pentosin, brakes.
-Timing belt and water pump changed in Dec '05.
- Full service history for last 100K - with list of all parts replaced / repaired.
I have a list of service items that should be attended to in the next year of ownership. All items are well known areas that need service due to standard wear.
Noting all of the features that only exist on the 1992 models:
- Canadian Elm wood interior trim
- Full function Trip computer
- ABS Off switch
- Rear Diff Lock switch
- Engine hood prop up strut has 2 positions
- Under hood light
- Solid steel sunroof
- Quattro script in rear window heater elements
- Rear deck sun shade
- Rear sway bar
- Lowest OEM suspension of all years 92-97
- Intensive Windshield washer system (with seperate reservior)
- Metal intercooler and cross-over pipe
- Storage compartment door inside trunk
Please pass the word around to your friends and let me know if anyone is interested.
Pictures are available via email.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace