[Marketplace] Cars: Very Clean 200 Turbo Quattro
marketbot at audifans.com
Mon Aug 14 11:25:55 EDT 2006
Title: Very Clean 200 Turbo Quattro
Location: New Brunswick Area - NJ
Date: December 08, 2005
Email: MattMan808 at yahoo.com
The time has finally come to part with my 200 TQ. Extremely well kept since I bought her with 135k back in 2003. Here is an incomplete list of everything in the last 3 yrs with all OEM or better parts.
Clock is currently at 179k young
- Radiator, Upper and Lower hoses, Heater Core, Auxiliary run pump, head gasket, head studs, valve cover gasket and water pump
- Timing belt and tensioner
- Hydraulic steering/brake pump, upper and lower hoses, Accumulator (bomb) and fresh pentosin
- A/C Compressor - currently the coldest blowing car I have ever had, even in 105+ heat last week I couls almost see my breath!
- Distributor, plugs, wires and replace plastic distributor gear with the metal one, O2 sensor and alternator
- 2 Rear calipers, master cylinder, wilwood cross drilled upfront and pagid pads all around, she stops!
- Upper and lower inter-cooler hoses, various bushings, gear fluid, rear diff seal, front control arms, interior mats
BF Goodrich Traction TA/H rubber all around and recent alignment
- K&N Air filter and Wade Light covers
- Only Audi Spec Synthetic Oil (PentoSynth) and Mann filters, new fuel filter every year and only 93+ pump gas
- TAP Stage 1 ECU, consistently pushes 1.7 bar and regularly hits 1.8 under the right atmospheric conditions
- JVC KDLX 333 Elkameleon Radio and Infinity CAPA Series 3 way all around, cost me $200 just to rewire the bose stuff, iPod ready
The only thing it needs are shocks, they are not bad or bottoming out, but to truly appreciate everything else put into the car I would get a set of Bilsteins and have Andy over at Big Monster Racing bend custom progressive springs.
There is more, but I recently moved as the reason for not selling it earlier and I cannot find all my receipts. All work was done by the audi experts of Quattrohaus formerly Quattromotion in Ironbound Newark. They will vouch for the $$$ that I have hemorrhaged into this baby over the past 3 years almost to the day.
Paint shines but fading on the hood and some spidering, minor dings on the drivers side, but pristine on the pass side, headliner sagging, missing sunroof center insert, only 1 small rip in the driver seat, looks like cig burn but car was never smoked in, very clean interior
Passed inspection last year easily and the car drives perfect! I drove the car over 2500 miles in the month of May for work to try and recoup some of the $$$ I recently put into her and she did not have a single issue.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace