[Marketplace] Cars: 1992 Audi S4
marketbot at audifans.com
Wed Aug 23 09:07:41 EDT 2006
Title: 1992 Audi S4
Location: Milton, Ontario, Canada
Date: December 08, 2005
Email: martin at quattro.ca
Here are some of the details: 1993 Audi S4 with AAN engine.
- 160k miles on the car and engine.
- Black exterior, hood repainted (approx 6 years ago), some very minor blemishes.
- Black leather interior in A1 excellent condition, the leather in these early models must have been extra tough.
- Most of electrical features / functions / lights / buttons working.
- Synthetic Oil changed every 5K.
- All other fluids have been changed including Tranny, rear diff, pentosin, brakes.
- Recent T-belt change with Water Pump and all seals @ 235k.
- Recent full tune-up including fuel filter last fall.
- Recent brakes all round including rebuilding of calipers rear last fall front this spring.
- Two sets of tires/rims, summer and winter.
- Upgraded transmission installed by Audi dealer @ 65k miles in 1996.
Please understand this car has 160k miles and it is not 100% perfect, we have a list of service items that should be attended to in the next year of ownership. All items are well known areas that need service due to standard wear.
Noting all of the features that only exist on the early 1993 models:
- Canadian Elm wood interior trim
- Full function Trip computer with boost gauge
- ABS Off switch
- Rear Diff Lock switch
- Engine hood prop up strut has 2 positions
- Under hood light
- Solid steel sunroof
- Quattro script in rear window heater elements
- Rear deck sun shade
- Rear sway bar
- Lowest OEM suspension of all years 92-97
- Intensive Windshield washer system (with separate reservoir)
- Metal intercooler and cross-over pipe
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace