[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 Audi 200 TQ 20Valve
marketbot at audifans.com
Sat Aug 26 11:45:07 EDT 2006
Title: 1991 Audi 200 TQ 20Valve
Location: West Newbury, MA
Date: December 08, 2005
Contact: Keith Langendorfer
Email: keith_a_lang at yahoo.com
Note: I can forward 27 pictures to interested parties!!
1991 20 Valve 200 Turbo Quattro Sedan. 300hp (TAP Chip, Wastegate, HP Pop-off valve, K+N Filter); 2 Bar Boost; 5 speed. Lago Blue Metallic with Grey Sport seat interior. Heated seats all work, Windows all work, central locking works,CD Player. Car is registered and insured.
- Head just redone
- New Coolant Overflow Tank
- New Battery
- New Starter
- New Water Pump and Timing belt included with car - these eventually should be replaced
- Passed Massachusetts emissions since head work done with flying colors
- Includes 4 new snow tires on rims
- Factory Thule roof rack w/ keys
- Service records since purchased in November 1994 w/ 19K miles on it. Always Mobil 1 since new, Redline MTL in trans
Original Owners manual and brochure
Car runs VERY strong!! It could use some front brake work or conversion to traditional rotors (car has the UFO setup now). Left rear caliper sticks periodocally and front left strut (Bilstein Sport struts all around) should be replaced at some point.
Car has 294K miles on it but runs and drives like 80K. Go fast to the ski resorts and give your other Audi a winter break!
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace