[Marketplace] Cars: 1990 Coupe Quattro
marketbot at audifans.com
Thu Aug 31 15:45:53 EDT 2006
Title: 1990 Coupe Quattro
Location: Bellingham, wa
Date: December 08, 2005
Email: pattymcphatty05 at hotmail.com
Phone: 360 319 6057
Rare Lago blue on black leather, never been in any accident. I am the 4th owner, all have been non-smokers. Here's what has happened to the car in the last year and a half:
Engine, transmission, and differential have been replaced with those from another 20v with 115 miles on it. odo reads 203,010, top end rebuild was done at 192,000 (so just over 10k on rebuilt head)
- New engine oil seals
- New valve stem seals and valve guides.
- New clutch, and new flywheel bolts.
- New timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and idler pulley.
- New belts.
- New power steering fluid reservoir hose.
- Metal distributor gear.
- new spark plugs.
- K&N cone filter (also will give you the stock airbox/filter)
- All new oil seals: two sides, one front, and one rear.
- Redline MT-90 synthetic oil.
- new mounts.
- All new oil seals.
- Redline 75w90 synthetic oil.
- new mounts.
- Front right and left control arm bushings were replaced.
- 2Bennnett 350/400 coilovers
- 4 Koni sport struts (all adjustable at the turn of a knob)
- Two new CV joints front and rear, passenger front wheel bearing.
- All new rotors and pads
- Rear wiper/hatch wiring harness
- Rear tailight bulb housings/connectors were replaced with good ones. The rear lenses tend to leak and corrode the electricals.
- New 3M tail light seals
- Crank case breather hose was replaced with the new metal Audi setup.
- Ubernugen short shift kit.
- RS2 Ellipsoid Headlights
- B4 Hood painted to match along with repainted front bumper to fix rock chips.
- Custom made exhaust (flowmaster muffler + 12'' resonator)
- Removed rear wiper (will include with the car)
- replaced the stock steering wheel with an Ur-Quattro steering wheel
- had the windows tinted with charcoal grey window tint at Tint Plus here in Belligham.
- The alarm is made by Autodoodad and has the newer audi style switchblade keys, (they work for both the alarm and locks/ignition) I had the alarm installed at G&R AutoSport.
- Kamei mesh grill and other odds and ends that I forget to mention sometime.
- anti-lock brakes. One of the the magnetic sensors that controls the Anti-lock doesnt work too well, so the abs goes off sometime when the car is not actually slipping, so i just switch the ABS off when i get in the car (there is a switch in these cars)
-The drivers seat doesnt move forward or back, but the other switches work.
- the glovebox doesnt close, it is missing the latch and handle.(bought the interior with the bad glovebox and seat. Will include a working glovebox, but its silver, so parts will need to be switched over to the black one in the car.
pictures here (except interior is now black) http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/users/94011.phtml
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace