[Marketplace] Parts: 200 TQ Bits- ICs, SPIC, Int more
marketbot at audifans.com
Sun Dec 10 20:52:50 EST 2006
Title: 200 TQ Bits- ICs, SPIC, Int more
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Date: November 02, 2005
Contact: Jim Pearson
Email: audi at sonoma30.org
Time to clear out the garage... everything is in South San Francisco, shipping is extra, hopin' someone wants to come get it!
Everything's off a 1989 Audi 200 TQ, may work in 5000s, but dunno.
Gotta bunch of stuff (basically a complete stripped parts car worth o' crap, and then some) and wonder if anyone is interested in it... need the space and $$$. Everything is BO.
Interior -- all Black leather:
- Nice, nice full dash, wood's good, etc.
- Front door panels and arm rests, nice shape
- 4 headrests
- 2 pass-through skibags
- Rear seat and seatback -- seat back is heated, dunno if it works
Bits and pieces
- 4 center caps for OEM BBS wheels
- 4 window regulators - worked when pulled
- Much more bits and pieces, likely listed in a week or two, if I get motivated
- Washer reservoir
- Lower airbox w/ decel valve, upper "horn," too.
- More - just ask if you need something
- 2 stock, used Dual-pass ICs -- good, but no guarantees
- Lots o' hoses -- couple of MM, couple lower-elbows, one metal "knee" intake pipe
20v Single Pass Set up - IC, hose, crossover pipe -- bought used, should be good, went a different way. Yup. 20v SPIC. Saved the best for last.
So -- best offer on all of this. I know the 20v SPIC is worth something, if I don't get a good offer, it might go on ebay. The rest, meh - hate to see it go to a junkyard. Wanna come get all of it... make me a deal!
There's more where this came from, for sure - if you need something, let me know, but this is the crap taking up the most space -- need to get rid of it asap, so make me an offer!
Might be open to trades (not lookin' for much other than, maybe, smoked tail lights?) or labor, if you want to replace my exhaust manifold!
Thanks for lookin'....
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace