[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 200q 20v
marketbot at audifans.com
Sun Feb 26 23:21:41 EST 2006
Title: 1991 200q 20v
Location: Isle of Palms, SC
Date: December 02, 2005
Contact: Tom Werner
Email: toomanyaudis at aol.com
Strong running car that I have put plenty of time and money into fixing. Throwout bearing has gone caput (along with the rack). Normally, this would be no big deal for me to fix -- a weekend or so, sore back, maybe a bit of blood, the usual Audi ownership hassles.
However, I am starting a business and time (and money) are at an ultimate premium. So, I am regrettably putting my 200q up for sale.
Still pulls 1.7/1.8 bar
glacier blue, tinted windows, blue comfort seats -- driver heater works quite well.
Work done by me:
* timing belt at 213k
* new plugs, wires, cap and rotor, waterpump, etc, etc at 213k
* new crankcase breather hose at 213k
* New rear rotors, pads, hard and flex brake lines at 215k.
* Turned UFOs, replaced flex brake lines and new pads at 215k.
* 4 new wheel bearings 215k to 225k.
* Complete front suspension (shocks, control arms, subframe bushings, tie-rod ends, etc) 225k.
* Tires replaced at 215k (still in very good shape).
* AC converted to 134A.
* New rear control arms and shocks (220k and 225k).
* New rear Amps (240k).
Although this may seem like a great candidate for a conversion, I'd rather see someone take it on to put a weekend or two into it and have a nice highway cruiser.
I do have a line on a 91 200q that is a conversion vehicle, and which could be a great parts car to go along with mine (minus its engine, of course).
Any interested parties should contact me soon, as my weakness (and financial situation) will (hopefully) soon change.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace