[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 Audi 200 20V Turbo 300HP +
marketbot at audifans.com
Mon Jan 9 01:00:19 EST 2006
Title: 1991 Audi 200 20V Turbo 300HP +
Date: December 01, 2005
Email: tadaimas at ucdavis.edu
1991 200 20V Quattro Turbo 3B engine --
Mileage: 156k miles. --
Color: Lago Blue with Gray -- Leather interior. --
Chassis Condition: Never in accident or repainted. Body and paint is original and in very nice shape. A few minor door dings. No rust. --
Interior Condition: In great shape with minor wear on driver's seat. --
General Info: No dripping oil leaks, Engine is very strong, compression test done 11/05.
#1 160psi #2 162 #3 165 #4 165 #5 167
Audi enthusiast owned so 15/50 mobile 1 synthetic used for the past 50k+ miles.
Estimated 300hp+ with modifications listed below.
1) Tap chipped ECU($600) at 120k miles with stiffer waste gate spring.
2) Scorpion 3 turbo back exhaust system $1490.
3) H&R springs+ Bilstein sports shocks $1000.
4) Aluminum diverter valve.
5) Autometer 30PSI VAC/Boost gauge
6) UFO Rotors replaced 30K ago.
7) N75 K Performance Waste Gate frequency Valve - $100 -- Newer parts:
1) New clutch at 130k
2) New timing belt water pump at 120k
3) New oxygen sensor,
4) Throttle position sensor
5) Spark plugs (Bosch F5DP0R), plug wires, cap and rotor,
5) K&N drop in air filter
6) Manual Transmission Oil change (Redline MT90) + bunch other little stuff that breaks on Audis.
7) Fairly recent brake front and rear pads.
8) Brake Bomb has been changed
9) Pirelli Winter Snow Tires with 80% tread left, includes lifetime balance from Wal-Mart.
10) Rear Differential Oil Change (Redline 75w90)
11) Power Steering Fluid Change (Pentosin CHF 11S)
12) New All Metal Radiator, Expansion Tank, hoses - 11/05
-- What works:
All climate control function works, except center servo.
A/C very cold
Heater works flawlessly
All power windows
-- What doesn't work: Driver's side seat heater not working, driver's side door lock works but does not open all doors, Audi Bose system is on its last leg.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace