[Marketplace] Cars: 1992 S4
marketbot at audifans.com
Thu Jan 19 10:08:49 EST 2006
Title: 1992 S4
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Date: December 01, 2005
Contact: Brent Henry
Email: thehenrys at sympatico.ca
Phone: (905) 668-0378
It has come time to go with something a little newer. I have found a gorgeous 1997 S6 in Pearl White with 140K. So although, my 92 S4 is still in excellent shape, it just clicked past 300K. So it is time for someone else to care for it.
My 92 S4 is 100% stock and I would give it a 9 out of 10. Here are some of the details:
- Black exterior, hood repainted (approx 5 years ago), some very minor blemishes - touched up meticulously every year.
- Rust treatment sprayed on under body every year since Audi warranty ran out.
- Black leather interior in A1 excellent condition, the leather in these early models must have been extra tough, almost no wear at all - even on driver side bolster.
- All electrical features / functions / lights / buttons all working 100%.
- Built-in voice activated phone working 100%.
- AM/FM Radio / Cassette / CD-10 pack working 100%.
- Dash lights upgraded to 2 watt bulbs.
- Engine still generating full OEM turbo boost (2.1 bar).
- AC is Ice Cold with original R12 coolant.
- Synthetic Oil changed every 5K.
- All other fluids have been changed including Tranny, rear diff, pentosin, brakes.
- Full service history for last 100K - with list of all parts replaced / repaired.
Please understand this car has 300K and it is not 100% perfect, I have a list of service items that should be attended to in the next year of ownership. All items are well known areas that need service due to standard wear.
Noting all of the features that only exist on the 1992 models:
- Canadian Elm wood interior trim
- Full function Trip computer
- ABS Off switch
- Rear Diff Lock switch
- Engine hood prop up strut has 2 positions
- Under hood light
- Solid steel sunroof
- Quattro script in rear window heater elements
- Rear deck sun shade
- Rear sway bar
- Lowest OEM suspension of all years 92-97
- Intensive Windshield washer system (with seperate reservior)
- Metal intercooler and cross-over pipe
I would greatly prefer selling this car to someone who truely appreciates these cars and will take as good care of it as I did. Please pass the word around to your friends and let me know if anyone is interested. I will exchange pricing information on private emails (my home email is listed in this ad).
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace