[Marketplace] Cars: 1986 Audi 4000 Turbo in PNW
marketbot at audifans.com
Thu May 25 13:04:03 EDT 2006
Title: 1986 Audi 4000 Turbo in PNW
Location: Kirkland, WA
Date: December 05, 2005
Contact: Rhett Ennis
Email: rennis at gonzaga.edu
A dark day is upon me. I've recently purchased a 2002 S4, and I don't have enough room in the stable for both Audis. Up for sale is my 1986 Audi 4000.
Short list of details:
- 86 CS quattro chassis - Alpine White exterior, in good condition with only a couple of dings - approx. 230k miles on chassis
- Good running gear - diffs lock, clutch is solid, no problems since I've owned it
- Excellent interior. One hole in the drivers seat side bolster. It's the nicest 4k interior i've seen yet.
- 2Bennet coil-overs w/ Eibach springs
- Brembo and Zimmerman brake rotors
- Cibie H1/H4 euro lights
- WX code engine swap - estimated 150k miles on engine and turbo
- custom mandrel bent 2.5" stainless exhaust
- custom fabricated FMIC
- ATS type 10 wheels w/ good Falken Ziex 225/40/16 tires - lots of miles left. Wheels have curb damage
- I bought the car about 1.5 years ago. Since purchase, it has been maintained by Finetuning Performance in Seattle.
- Just passed emissions - runs nice and clean.
I will provide more details as interest in the car comes up. I am forgetting some things here, but it will all come back to me. :D I love this car, and will really miss it. I wouldn't sell it if it wasn't for the S4.
I'm asking $5,300 OBO. I can't really take anything on trade, I have no more room for cars. I'll listen to any offer however. Please no low-ballers. No joy-rides either. =)
Feel free send detailed inquiries to rennis at gonzaga.edu
(I may be away from the computer for a few days over Memorial Day, don't worry if I don't get back to you right away.)
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace