[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 200 20 vt Avant F.S.
marketbot at audifans.com
Mon Nov 6 11:40:36 EST 2006
Title: 1991 200 20 vt Avant F.S.
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Date: November 01, 2005
Contact: Andrew Haan
Email: ahaan88 at yahoo.com
I think its time for my baby to go. I lusted long and hard after this car, and she's been great. Problem is, with no garage, almost no tools, I just can't afford to fix her when the little things go wrong.
Since Feb. 2004 when I purchased:
- New timing belt, tensioner, water pump etc. at 150k
- New rotors and pads all around
- New steering rack from Jorgen Fall 2005
- New ignition switch
- All new professional paint Summer 2004
- High pressure power steering lines
- Starts and runs perfectly and quietly, makes full boost and pulls hard
- Clutch and trans shift fine
- Tan leather interior in good shape, all four heated seats work
- More stuff I'm not remembering right now
This car is a beautiful, rare 227 HP, 5sp., AWD beast that rips through snow and will cruise all day at well over 100 mph. It has no issues that will prevent it from being a sweet sleeper daily driver/grocery getter. It will need a rear wiper motor and a few other odds and ends, but not much. Oh, and if you're into modding stuff, 300+hp is damn easy to get out of this motor. I've got over $7000 into this car, but need to get my money out, I'm moving out of state for school and need to consolidate funds. Car is located in Kalamazoo, MI
- $3500 obo.
Please email any questions to ahaan88 at yahoo.com
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace