[Marketplace] Cars: 1985 Euro Ur-q with 20vt engine
marketbot at audifans.com
Tue Oct 10 14:45:13 EDT 2006
Title: 1985 Euro Ur-q with 20vt engine
Location: Toronto, Canada
Date: October 31, 2005
Email: martin at quattro.ca
A rare opportunity to buy a piece of automotive history.
Total production worldwide of just over 11,000 over 11 years makes this a very rare and collectable vehicle. The historical significance makes it a true classic
1985 European Ur-quattro with 20V turbo engine. Car was imported into North America in 2001 by owner. It is in great shape for a 21 year old car.
Following are the factory options the car originally came with:
· Leather seats
· ABS brakes
· Power windows
· Power locks
· Power mirrors
· A/C delete
· Full size spare
· Cruise control delete
Since 2001 the car has had many upgrades as listed but not limited to:
· 20V Turbo engine from a 1991 Audi S2 with only 180,000km.
· Torsen transmission from a 1989 Audi 200 quattro (3.89 final drive)
· Sport Quattro front brakes
· Quattro 20v steering wheel
· Quattro 20v hood struts (brand new)
· Vented rear brakes from 1990 Audi V8
· Rear sway bar done as per factory
· Orange Digidash as per factory 20v cars
· Electonic rear diff locking
· Bilstein HD shocks
· Available 20v Quattro forged control arms with 20v ball joints
· Cruise control
· Porsche 944 Turbo intercooler
· Audi Ur-quattro 20v airbox
· Clutch brace (Ur-quattro owners will know what this is)
· Audi 90 V6 Strut brace
Mechanically the car is a 10. Drives like new. Everything is functioning including all electrical equipment. Tight steering and suspension. Plenty of power for spirited driving. Use as daily driver or as a show/garage queen, this car can be both without any problems.
This Quattro is still very presentable, however if someone wishes to have it as a show/concourse car, it would could use a bit of freshening.
Even though most of the paint is original it has faded in few spots and there are couple of small size bubbles, one on the pass side rear fender, and one on the rear end panel. However this is very superficial and anyone who has seen the car always comments on its excellent condition.
Floor pan is excellent condition as are most of the panels. Suspension and related parts are rust free and in excellent condition.
More details can be found at:
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace