[Marketplace] Cars: VW R32 (err, an Audi TT Golf )
marketbot at audifans.com
Sun Oct 15 22:56:48 EDT 2006
Title: VW R32 (err, an Audi TT Golf )
Date: October 31, 2005
Contact: Chris Flanner
Email: cflanner at hotmail.com
If you're reading this you probably already know what an R32 is. 3.2 Liter 24V VR6 (240 HP), 4Motion all-wheel drive, 6-speed manual transmission, 18" wheels w/ 40-series tires, unbelievable seats, huge brakes, etc., etc. Smooth, fast, and tight.
I am the original owner. The car has under 51,000 miles. The car is completely stock except for the removed badges (the badges are included with the car). VW ok'd synthetic oil at before every prescribed
interval. New plugs ($15 apiece!), air filter, cabin filter, door hinge and hood latch lube, CV boot inspection
and engine/trans leak inspection all performed at 40,000 miles.
NO door dings (always the furthest car in the lot)
NO bumper scratches (those are bugs in the pics)
NO curb rash on the wheels (there's a mark the size of a paper matchstick but I challenge you to find it!)
NO scratches on the instrument cluster (only dusted wet)
NO swirlmarks in the paint (carefully hand-washed or sprayed; indistinguishable from when it left the stealership)
- garaged for the first 2 years of its life
- windscreen sunshade always used when parked outside on sunny days/heat
- drives like the day it left the lot (tight suspension, smooth engine, power, handling)
- I'm VERY easy on clutches (I've inspected a clutch disc on my Scirocco after 50,000 miles that was as new)
- the car has NEVER been smoked in
- A roof rack was on the car for 5 months. The pads on the rack were cleaned completely and the car washed and waxed before the rack was put on to prevent abrasion. You can tell the pads were there but it is hardly noticeable.
- A rock the size of a volleyball was contacted under the right corner of the rear bumper while backing out. It is virtually invisible from almost any angle because the scratches are mostly at the bottom of the bumper facing the
Hopefully you can test drive the car, if you're interested. The car will sell itself!!!
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace