[Marketplace] Cars: 1994 90CS / 5-speed
marketbot at audifans.com
Tue Aug 14 20:31:13 EDT 2007
Title: 1994 90CS / 5-speed
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Date: December 08, 2006
Email: scargo02 at hotmail.com
1994 90CS Pearl White over Ecru Leather
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Power driver seat
- Heated front seats/door locks/windshield washer nozzles (Cold Weather Package)
- Remote entry
- Auto Climate control
Maintenance done since I purchase the car:
- Rebuilt driver side CV axle
- Rebuilt PS pump
- New timing belt/water pump/t-stat/roller/tensioner
- Serpentine belt tensioner
- New ignition switch
- New brakes (front/rear)
- Bilstein HDs all the way around with Manceâs (Vintage Audi Performance) ProMounts in front (street height)
- New Fuzion HRi tires on Fittipaldi (OZ) Exclusive wheels (16x7.5â forged)
- New heater core
- Replaced a few window switches, headlight stalk (headlight problem and funky cruise control â both now work flawlessly), airbag clockspring, burned out bulbs, etc.
- Euro tails (Colour-Line â more rare than tinted or any other tail light for the 90s)
- Euro H4 headlights with clear corners
- Updated 1998 Cabriolet gauge faces
- Autocheck/Trip computer (never came on any North American â93-â95 90s)
The body has 198k on it (and is a Colorado car). The engine was rebuilt at 100k and which time I was told the clutch was replaced too. The front end was re-sprayed at some point but I havenât seen any evidence of damage (major or minor). It aligns right and has no odd wear on the tires.
Everything works on the car with the exception of the AC â itâs holding a charge and occasionally gets cold but just wonât get cold all of the time. Iâve had it looked at and they think itâs a valve thatâs buried in the dash that opens and closes based on how cold the system is. When I got the car it had nitrogen/dye in the system and no Freon/oil so they think the valve might be stuck from lack of use over the past few years.
I also put some Rockford 4â speakers in the dash and installed a nice Sony CD player deck (with front minijack input for MP3 players/etc). It changes colors so the red matches Audiâs red pretty well. I also set up the deck so it works properly with the rear/amped door speakers.
Besides the AC, the car has one little dent in the front/left fender and a dent in the trunklid (both of which could easily be popped out). It also needs a windshield.
$3000 with mods / $2500 without OBO
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace