[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 90q20v - white
marketbot at audifans.com
Thu Aug 23 15:54:54 EDT 2007
Title: 1991 90q20v - white
Location: Nashua, NH
Date: December 08, 2006
Email: mailinglist at endosquid.com
I have to do it. I am out of room and I have to sell my baby. Time is getting short before a long trip, and I've had two buyers bail when they couldn't get the money in time. Ugh.
I'm going on a long trip, and the car is either going to sit around in the garage or be sold to someone who can care for it. I have the records pretty well-done on this bad-boy, tallied for you.
This car is reliable and purdy. A daily-driver that became a project car. I would hang on to it, but I fear I will never be able to let it go. This car has been to each coast, Canada, Mexico, Up Mt Washington and even into the Arctic. I am driving it every day for 3 hours round-trip, so I know it's good. All electric stuff works, and it comes with another full set of relays I bought from a known good car. Windows and sunroof relay sometimes doesn't kick on for a few minutes after ignition. Easy to replace if it's important to you.
This car is not perfect, so please do not expect that. It's 16 years old!
Replaced the bumper, and now the clear corner marker is loose.
Has a few spots of surface rust on the door. Typical.
Side rubbery-bits are a little loose. One, I removed carefully and kept. Tape them back on if you'd like.
Back doors and sunroof have a little bit of loose fabric. Easy to glue down.
Exhaust is a bit leaky.
AC hasn't been charged this year
- New 034 Motorsports Fuel Injector upgrade kit. Comes along with "old" replaced Hitachi injectors in a bag. You can sell these if you wish.
See here: http://www.034motorsport.com/product_info.php?products_id=329
- Suspension was replaced at some point. New strut tower bar setup comes with it.
- Head was rebuilt completely last year. Along with timing belt and water pump about 5k miles ago.
- Billzcat Short-Shift kit installed. Makes the car feel very smooth. Short throw.
- Has Euro lights that come with full, new, Hella harnesses, so you can see in the dark.
- New windshield installed two months ago
- New battery
- Replaced that pesky rubber breather hose issue with the 20 valve.
- Has driving lights, so you can effectively scorch the earth.
- Comes with box of new tune-up parts: cap, rotor, plugs, bosch wires, fuel filter, alt belt
- Comes with a new stock cat and O2 sensor
- Black Leather interior, heated and warm
- Has CD stereo. Sounds great
- Comes with G60 brake calipers, rotors, pads and lines. Upgrade to the better stuff.
- Center armrest and two cupholders installed
- oil changes with Mobil1 synth every 3k miles
- New alternator
- Comes with Nokian Hakkapelita Q tires as backup, along with a set of 14 inch stock rims and 14 inch summer tires. This is in addition to the 15 inch beautiful rims with brand new Dunlops on them.
- Comes with a bentley and ETKA (got from a dealer)
# 200k miles, so it's nicely-broken in
# clutch new about a year ago
# R & R cruise control
# A4 leather shift knob
# Clear corner markers
# lifter replacement - (done with head rebuild)
# ebrake replacement
# diff & trans mount R&R
# injectors & seals
# vacuum/breather hoses
# sway bar links
# fuel pump, lines & filters
# Windshield R & R
This car is well-sorted and ready to go. Needs a cleaning, but since she has transitioned to my backup car, buy her before I remember all the good times I had in her....Sigh...
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace