[Marketplace] Cars: 1993 Cyclamen/Ecru RS2'ed S4
marketbot at audifans.com
Tue Aug 28 09:58:49 EDT 2007
Title: 1993 Cyclamen/Ecru RS2'ed S4
Location: Northern CT
Date: December 08, 2006
Contact: James Wilcox
Email: james.wilcox at cox.net
Iâm selling my Cyclamen/ECRU 1993 S4 because I simply donât drive the car enough to justify it sitting in the garage taking up space. The car has 198 k on it and has all the RS2 goodies, software, manifold, turbo, MAF, cam (so Iâm told). Also has Stromung turbo back exhaust and Big Reds with A8 rotors. I also installed Euro taillights and the center section. Interior is in excellent shape, the drivers seat has been reupholstered at some point. AC blows cold and all power options work. Exterior is in decent shape for its ago with a few small dents here and there. Iâve done a lot of work to the car since I have owned it. Hereâs a list of what Iâve done:
- Replaced all bushings in the front end except the subframe mount, which in retrospect should have been replaced but there is no pressing need to do so.
- New Front Inner and outer CV boots
- New front wheel bearings.
- New Strut Bearings
- Recent Alignment, all within spec
- New drivers side front strut insert
- Less than 1000 miles on a new waterpump, tstat, and timing belt
- Replaced OEM coils with 034 1.8t coil packs
- Fabricated new mounts for the FMIC and installed new intake tubing
- Had J-hose rebuilt and replaced the brake bomb
- Installed the correct MRC RS2 software
- Iâm sure there is more that Iâve forgotten
What needs attention:
- Power Steering pump/lines are leaking somewhere havenât had a chance to diagnose it
- Suspension clunk in the right front, I think itâs the subframe bushing.
- Radio does not work; pretty sure itâs a loose connection at the amp.
- Need new trunk struts.
Give me a call or shoot me an email and we can set up a time to come take a look at the car. The only Pic I currently have is one that was taken when I bought the car.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace