[Marketplace] Cars: '03 A4 1.8T APR Stage 3+ Quattro
marketbot at audifans.com
Thu Dec 20 18:57:46 PST 2007
Title: '03 A4 1.8T APR Stage 3+ Quattro
Location: Chester, NH
Date: November 02, 2006
Email: cyu17 at yahoo.com
2003 Audi A4 1.8T
APR Stage 3+ turbo kit
321 AWHP, 311 FT-LBS TQ
Yes, this is the same car on the cover of Eurotuner's August 2006 issue.
The Eurotuner article has pictures and the mod list:
It is pretty much the same as the article, with the following exceptions:
* Removed Kenwood head unit, replaced with Pioneer AVIC-D3 to get built-in navigation
* Added Pioneer Sirius tuner & iPod adapter
* Replaced all front upper control arms
* Replaced Neuspeed short shifter with JHM Solid Shifter (much better)
* 034 Motorsport street density solid rubber engine mounts
* Southbend FE series Stage 5 clutch instead of Spec clutch
* Hyperboost adjustable diverter valve
* 78k miles
Extra parts included:
* 10 wheels for this car: (6) 19x8.5" RH Alurad AL custom color-matched three-piece wheels with stainless steel lips, 20mm hub adapters/spacers, 235/35-19 Dunlop SP9000 tires. (4) Artec NCâs for winter wheels, 18x8" with 235/40-18 Yokohoma AVS dB S2's.
* Two Kerscher front ends, one with the Carbon fiber splitter (itâs also molded) and one without the splitter (winter front end).
* Extra hexagon grill and a set of the Kerscher grills.
* Stock turbo set up with intercooler and airbox.
* Leather inserts for the seats (they were unstitched by hand) if you want to put them back to stock.
* Extra stock passenger side front fender well liner.
* Stock Bose stereo with sub.
* Spare set of coilpacks (J's).
* Rear seat covers
I also will include a genuine VAG-COM HEX-COM+CAN cable, and Bentley A4/S4/RS4 (2002-2007) manual on CD.
Call or e-mail for questions, pics & details.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace