[Marketplace] Cars: 87' AUDI 4000 QUATRO - Must Go!!
marketbot at audifans.com
Tue Jul 24 13:16:56 EDT 2007
Title: 87' AUDI 4000 QUATRO - Must Go!!
Location: Colorado Springs
Date: December 07, 2006
Email: waltergb at gmail.com
I have a 1987 Audi 4000 Quatro
- New Alternator
- New ignition switch
- New Belts
- Just had entire car serviced
- 200,000 Miles, but engine was rebuilt 25,000 Miles ago
- Entire fuel system was replaced
- All the time 4 wheel drive with on the fly locking differentials
- Electric windows, sun roof, locks, heated seats
- Great interior
- Could use a new paint job
- Awesome car for colorado, fun in the summer, passes big ole' trucks and suv's in the winter
- Runs Great
- Clear title
- Gets about 24mpg city and 30mpg highway
- I have a regular donut spare plus a full size spare
- The car does have an ignition switch problem. The ignition module does need to be replaced if the car is to start. This is a relativily cheap fix.
The car does have a starter problem, and for that I'm lowering the prince. I also have a stereo which i'm willing to part with if anyone is interested. Email me in regards to the car and we can work out a deal. I can fix the ignition problem myself and the car will still be $2200 but if you want to fix it yourself I am willing to lower the price.
I'm in a jam and really need to sell my car please email me at waltergb at gmail.com with any offers. Thank You.
- Wally Burkholder
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace