[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 90 quattro 20v - well-bred
marketbot at audifans.com
Wed Jul 25 11:20:28 EDT 2007
Title: 1991 90 quattro 20v - well-bred
Location: Nashua, NH
Date: December 07, 2006
Email: mailinglist at endosquid.com
I have to do it. I am out of room and I have to sell my baby.
I'm going on a long trip, and the car is either going to sit around in the garage or be sold to someone who can care for it. I have the records pretty well-done on this bad-boy, tallied for you.
This car is reliable and purdy. A daily-driver that became a project car. I would hang on to it, but I fear I will never be able to let it go. This car has been to each coast, Canada, Mexico, Up Mt Washington and even into the Arctic. I am driving it every day for 3 hours round-trip, so I know it's good. All electric stuff works, and it comes with another full set of relays I bought from a known good car. Windows and sunroof relay sometimes doesn't kick on for a few minutes after ignition. Easy to replace if it's important to you.
Replaced the bumper, and now the clear corner marker is loose.
Has a few spots of surface rust on the door. Typical.
Side rubbery-bits are coming off. Tape them back on.
Back doors and sunroof have a little bit of loose fabric. Easy to glue down.
Exhaust is a bit leaky.
AC hasn't been charged this year
- New 034 Motorsports Fuel Injector upgrade kit. Comes along with "old" replaced Hitachi injectors in a bag. You can sell these if you wish.
See here: http://www.034motorsport.com/product_info.php?products_id=329
- Suspension was replaced at some point. New strut tower bar setup comes with it.
- Head was rebuilt completely last year. Along with timing belt and water pump about 5k miles ago.
- Billzcat Short-Shift kit installed. Makes the car feel very smooth. Short throw.
- Has Euro lights that come with full, new, Hella harnesses, so you can see in the dark.
- New windshield installed a month ago
- New battery
- Replaced that pesky rubber breather hose issue with the 20 valve.
- Has driving lights, so you can effectively scorch the earth.
- Comes with box of new tune-up parts: cap, rotor, plugs, bosch wires, fuel filter, alt belt
- Comes with a new stock cat and O2 sensor
- Black Leather interior, heated and warm
- Has CD stereo. Sounds great
- Comes with G60 brake calipers, rotors, pads and lines. Upgrade to the better stuff.
- Center armrest and two cupholders installed
- oil changes with Mobil1 synth every 3k miles
- New alternator
- Comes with Nokian Hakkapelita Q tires as backup, along with a set of 14 inch stock rims and 14 inch summer tires. This is in addition to the 15 inch beautiful rims with brand new Dunlops on them.
- Comes with a bentley and ETKA (got from a dealer)
# 200k miles, so it's nicely-broken in
# R & R cruise control
# A4 leather shift knob
# Clear corner markers
# lifter replacement - (done with head rebuild)
# ebrake replacement
# diff & trans mount R&R
# injectors & seals
# vacuum/breather hoses
# sway bar links
# fuel pump, lines & filters
# Windshield R & R
This car is well-sorted and ready to go. Needs a cleaning, but since she has transitioned to my backup car, buy her before I remember all the good times I had in her....Sigh...
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace