[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 TQ Avant 20V - 115K miles
marketbot at audifans.com
Thu Nov 22 18:29:12 PST 2007
Title: 1991 TQ Avant 20V - 115K miles
Location: Rochester, NY
Date: November 01, 2006
Contact: George Leopard
Email: lincmgmt at hotmail.com
Serial # WAUHE5444MN007084
This is a rare early version of Audiâs S Line series, meant to compete with BMWâs M series. Only about 150 of the Avant (wagon) versions were imported. The car handles well and predictably, and has a very pleasant abundance of power. Primarily used as a weekend and trip car. Car-Fax printout indicates no accident history.
History â One previous owner til 52,000 miles, a Boston doctor. With me since 1997, now has 115,000 miles.
Body - The paint is original and in good condition. No damage or misalignment of any body panels is evident. There are a few very small dents in the body, typical of all Audis. The bumper cover on the right rear and left front have scrapes. The sheet metal area behind the front wheel wells is starting to rust, where it gets hit by gravel. The driver side windows have scratches.
Drive-train â Has been well maintained, replacing Mobil 1 every 4-5000 miles. Recently other interests have led to deferred repair of A/C. The front UFO brakes were just replaced with conventional disc brakes from a later model car (Shokan conversion). The exhaust bumps something on rough roads.
Interior â Tan leather power seats with seat heat. Passenger seat needs control switch, provided. Leather in excellent condition. One Â¼â puncture in rear of driverâs seat (not noticeable) Wood and vinyl surfaces excellent except for one scratch (can polish out). Missing luggage cover.
Modifications at 53-54,000 miles ($3000 in upgrades):
- U-Haul installed trailer hitch & electrical harness, 2000# max. Used to pull light sailboat.
- Upgraded radio/cassette, speakers, added subwoofer.
- Bilstein Sport Shocks & H&R 1Â½â drop front springs (rears not installed, come with car).
- TAP ECU Chip (+65 HP), Euro Waste-gate spring (+15 HP), K&N Air Filter (+6HP) were added to the stock 215 HP engine for a total of 301 HP.
- One Driver's Ed event at Watkins Glen just after purchase and upgrade - car was competitive with most out there.
- Original radio & cell phone included
An additional set of S-4 wheels is included at asking price with original BBS wheels & Blizzaks
For Photos go to AutoLinc.US - Call 585-746-1848
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace