[Marketplace] Cars: FS: 1987 Coupe GT 2.3
marketbot at audifans.com
Wed Oct 10 12:36:19 PDT 2007
Title: FS: 1987 Coupe GT 2.3
Location: Baltimore, MD
Date: October 31, 2006
Email: david.ullrich at gmail.com
Yup, it's time for her to be with a new owner...one who will give her the time & attention she deserves. I LOVE this car and hate to see her languish like she has for the past year.
E-code H4s, custom exhaust, Borbet Type Es with Yoko AVS ES100s tires, Recaro Trophy seats, Euro 90 Sport 3 spoke steering wheel, 4Kq swaybar, Boge TurboGas struts/shocks, Eibach springs from a Typ89 sedan, Kenwood Bazooka & Blaupunkt stero system, R134a converted AC blowing 34*F, 35% metalic charcoal tint, fresh paint in original Anthracite Black
She DOES need some work now.
- Both window regulators - have the parts NEW.
- Intermitant problem with digi-dash speedo. It's the connector on the tranie. It needs to be realligned/adjusted.
- E-brake cable broken
- Aux radiator leaks, just top upthe coolant, not leaking too bad. You could replace it or just get the hoses from a non Special Build and eliminate it.
- A few paint dings on the front lip of the hood.
- Passenger door grab handle is loose.
- Intermitant CEL from an iffy knock sensor...but it does NOT knock.
I'll check the mileage when I see it next time (it's being stored at Amanda's house) but I don't trust that it's accurate given that the digi-dash was totally non-functional when I got the car many moons ago...we all know mileage really doesnt matter to these cars anyway.
I've got OVER $6,000 into this car and KNOW I can't get anywhere near that out of here. Priced VERY agressively for a quick sale...
- $2000 as is, where is...
This car was a real labor of love...and was featuerd in Quatro Quarterly. See http://www.audi4000.com/Gallery/album02 for the article. Also comes with a BUNCH of spares
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace