[Marketplace] Cars: '91 Tornado Red Coupe Quattro
marketbot at audifans.com
Tue Aug 12 22:44:01 PDT 2008
Title: '91 Tornado Red Coupe Quattro
Location: Los Angeles
Date: December 08, 2007
Email: audiquattrocoupe at gmail.com
So I just moved down to the Los Angeles area to start a new job after graduating college and ended up with a lease car daily driver and no garage to work on the coupe. Therefore, up for Sale is my 1991 Audi Coupe Quattro. It has 220k miles on it. It comes with a nice rack setup that holds 4 pairs of skis. This car has amazing snow capabilities and excellent balance, which is noticeable when I make trips to Tahoe to ski. I change the oil regularly every 3-4k miles. Both window regulators are working. The car sounds awesome and I frequently get comments about how good it sounds on acceleration.
- Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 2Bennett Coil Program Coilover Suspension with brand new Koni Sport Shocks
- 034 EFI Injector Upgrade (saves replacing the expensive Hitachi Injectors)
- Sticky BF Goodrich Tires with plenty of tread to go
- Refinished Wheels
- 1-year-old Catalytic Converter installed at 2Bennett
- Black leather interior is in great condition with only a small tear in the driverâs seat
- The car is 18 years old so the body has its share of small dings and paint flaws. I can email detailed pictures of these areas upon request.
- The A/C does not work, as is the case with a lot of the older 5 cylinders
- Cruise control also does not work, which is again a common problem.
- Leaks a bit engine oil from the pan gasket
If you have questions please email me (Alan) at audiquattrocoupe at gmail.com
The car is available for viewing in the Santa Clarita area (LA), most weeknights and weekends.
Iâm asking $3300 OBO which is fair considering the coilovers, Koni dampers, and exhaust are worth over $2k by themselves. Email me for pictures.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace