[Marketplace] Cars: 1990 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro
marketbot at audifans.com
Wed Dec 3 15:40:27 PST 2008
Title: 1990 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro
Location: Bellingham, Wa
Date: November 02, 2007
Email: pattymcphatty05 (@) hotmail.com
MC2 Dual knock sensor 10-valve turbo engine, Silver exterior/black interior, ODO reads 190K. Just did a compression test on it and all 5 cylinders are good.
I purchased this from a certified Audi tech who had it for years and did alot of tune up/maintenance work on it. Interior is in nice shape for how old the car is, there is a little wear on the leather but the seats are in nice shape(it has the sport seats with the big bolsters)
modifications (all done within the last 3K) include:
- SJM Autotechnik 1.9 Bar Chip, 1.9 Bar WG pring (boosts to 13 psi)
- Custom 3'' exhaust
- K26 Turbo (larger than stock K24)
- H&R Lowering springs
- Modified intercooler with diverter valve port and diverter valve- (update: Currently not running the divereter valve becuase it was leaking.)
- Just installed a new knock sensor. New knock sensors are no longer available in the US, this was on of the last.
Other Good stuff:
- Recent Clutch, New spark plugs
- New rear brake hoses
- just put on a couple of new boost hoses and vacuum hoses.
-Coolant gauge doesn't work. I have tried swapping out both the cluster and the sensor and neither fixed it, so the issue must be somewhere in between.
-Window master switch has just gone bad so the windows won't roll down. (I may be able to track down a new one)
-Needs a new drivers side and passenger side window regulator
-Stereo was stolen at one point, all the BOSE speakers are there but the deck is missing.
- It will be due for a timing belt soon (no visible cracks or wear in belt but last service was done around 120k)
I have the full timing belt kit that will go with it.
perfect snow car.
I do have pictures, but they were too large to attach, so email me and I can send them
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace