[Marketplace] Parts: URS4, AAN Parts, 7A Head, Seats
marketbot at audifans.com
Fri Dec 19 08:33:49 PST 2008
Title: URS4, AAN Parts, 7A Head, Seats
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46250
Date: November 02, 2007
Email: hans14914 at yahoo.com
I am switching gears, and focusing on several of my other cars, so all my URS4 and 20v parts need to go. I am willing to deal, so please make me an offer if you dont like my prices.
- one nice 7a head, bead blasted external surfaces and valve cover. Complete with cams, valve cover, strait valves, lifters.... etc. Intake manifold also available $350
- one complete, albeit in pieces, AAN motor from 93 S4 with 160k miles. This engine was completely disassembled for a high-hp build. The block has been bored .5m over to straiten it up, and is sealed in the bag from the machine shop. The head is "bare" but all the valves, springs... etc are inlcuded. This motor was healthy, and pulled from a driving car (see later in the post). I am willing to part this out within reason, or available as short block/head... whatever, as long as i have buyers for most of it. I woudl like $1500 for everything, but will take offers.
- Eurovan 95.5mm crank. I have had this forever, and have no use for it. It has been stored in the garage. I have the matching block, but have stored it ouside (covered) so it would need some serious loving for use. I dont know what the crank is worth, so tossing out $250 as a number
- Complete Black S4 interior from a 1993 S4 (minus carbon fiber). I have a complete interior set, including door cards, both front seats, console, rear bench, headrests... etc all in black. I believe i have the floor mats, but not sure of the carpet. I am asking $500 for all the leather/vinyl parts, and will toss in the carpet if i can find it. The seats are in very nice shape, and all functions work.
- 93 S4 5-speed tranny. Was working when pulled. Some mounts broken, and i cut the halfshafts off with a torch when i pulled it, similar treatment with the lines. No shifting issues when pulled (car had frame damage from ice) $200
- 1993 URS4 Green on Black. I have a 1993 S4 available. This car was a normal, running driving car. The motor was pulled to be built up, block was bored (engine above) piston order was lost with Wiesco, got scammed for some parts, and some other bad luck. A friend had a 93 s4, and spun out on some ice, damaging the car beyond repair, but the motor, interior, trans... etc was all still good, bought the car, and had the engine from that put into my 93 shell. Installation was never completed. So buy it for parts or as a project. The car ran great before the motor was pulled, as did the engine from the car that spun out.... so there should be no issues. I know there have been a lot of cheap S4's listed recently, but I want atleast $2500, or i will just take the motor back out, and plunk it into a 90 I have sitting around. If you are interested in the complete shell, or the complete motor, I may be willing to split. The paint is sunbaked so the car is not worth putting back together as
an S4 in my opinion... too much work, but would be perfect for your s2/rs2 project.
- 18x8.5 Magnesium Speedline Course Wheels (5x112). These are "new" wheels, that have never been mounted, but have shop rash from being moved around so much. I have a brand new set of Falken rubber with the stickers on it. Was purchased for the S4 above, and never used. Asking $1500 with rubber, make me an offer on the wheels alone if you would like, I can remove the tires and use them on my Mercedes.
- I have one of those "Ebay" tubular exhaust manifolds with the stock KKK flange removed, and a T3 installed. Wastegate is still stock audi. All the welds have been inspected, and it looks great. - $125
- 7a exhaust cam removed from a low-mileage Canadian motor. Cam only has 50,000km on it, so perfect for hard duty in your high-sprung project $225
I probably have more stuff to list, but that's all i remember off the top of my head. All parts are located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace