[Marketplace] Cars: 1992 S4 UrS4 - Pearl/Ecru
marketbot at audifans.com
Thu Jun 5 16:07:21 PDT 2008
Title: 1992 S4 UrS4 - Pearl/Ecru
Location: Chicago, IL
Date: December 06, 2007
Email: arodnitzky at yahoo.com
Pearl White exterior/Ecru (light tan) leather interior and perfect elm wood dash. 17â Audi A8 Sport wheels with 235/45ZR17s. Rare factory rear spoiler. 155,000 miles, and a Southern/California car all its life except for the past two Chicago winters.
Many modifications, with a focus on noticeable performance increases without compromising reliability/longevity.
- Custom MRC Stage 2 software (~290hp), mapped for 91-octane gas
- Cat-back Stebro stainless-steel exhaust
- BillZCat Aluminum Short Shift Kit
- 1.9 BAR Wastegate Spring
- Bosch 710N Sport Bypass Valve
- Bosch N75K Wastegate Frequency Valve
- K&N Panel Filter
- Samco Silicon Boost Hoses
- Paragon Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Ate Super Blue Fluid
- Royal Purple Synthetic Motor Oil
- 8mm H&R Trak Wheel Spacers
- McCullough 5600K HID Headlights
- Custom analog boost gauge
Also has a great stereo system:
- Alpine CDA-9856 Head Unit with KCE-422i iPod Direct Connect and Remote Control
- Alpine MRP-F450 4-Channel, 400-Watt Amplifier
- Pioneer TS-G1041R Front Speakers
- Sony XPLOD XSV160HP Rear Speakers
- Viper 350HV Security System with 2 Remotes
- Pre-Wired with RCA connects to add a Subwoofer
Overall, the car is in great shape and well-maintained, with full synthetic oil changes every 3000 miles.
What doesnât work:
- Power locks (have extra central locking pump)
- Sunroof (typical UrS4 problem)
- Front bumper cracked on the bottom from a parking block.
- Minor paint chips, scratches and dings typical for a 16-year old car, but overall in excellent shape.
- Car burns about 1 quart of oil between oil changes.
- Driverâs side seat bolster has wear. Front seat heaters do not work.
Recent work includes:
- New rear brake pads (June 2008)
- 2 New Rear Continental Conti Extreme Contact Tires (July 2007)
- New air flow meter (July 2007)
- New rear upper control arms (June 2007)
- Front suspension rebush (April 2007)
- Timing belt, tensioner pulley, water pump, crank pulley/bolt, serpentine belt, serpentine tensioner (entire unit), cam position sensor, rear plastic coolant tee, rear engine block coolant fitting, camshaft seal, radiator flush/fill with Pentosin Blue, new oxygen sensor (July 2006, 20K miles ago)
- New auxiliary water pump & coolant reservoir (April 2006)
- Replaced all bulbs in interior switches, upgraded dash lighting with Blauparts 2.5w bulb kit (April 2006)
Past significant work before I bought the car:
- New headlight units (including lenses). Protected with 3M clear guards
- Power steering pump (September 2004, 115K miles)
- Full transmission rebuild (April 2003, 116K miles)
- Clutch (September 2000, 99K miles)
- Three exhaust valves replaced (February 2000, 94K miles)
- Fuel pump (February 2000, 95K miles)
Pictures coming soon.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace