[Marketplace] Cars: 1991 Audi 200 Avant 20V 3B
marketbot at audifans.com
Fri Jun 13 13:38:40 PDT 2008
Title: 1991 Audi 200 Avant 20V 3B
Location: Seattle WA
Date: December 06, 2007
Email: zxsk at hotmail.com
- 162K miles
- IA Stage III chip rated to 265hp;
- UFO brakes;
- Bilstein shocks;
- Euro headlights 80/100w;
- at around 115K were replaced in engine compartment and replaced all rubber parts including vacuum hoses, heater hoses, heater valve, radiator, motor mounts, TB, water pump, brass distributor gear, cap and rotor, spark plugs, wires, etc.
- Samco hoses;
- at 160K P/S hose was replaced;
- brakes have been well maintained with new rotors/pads in the rear, functioning e-brake and new cables, new front pads plus a set of spare UFO rotors;
- all electrical functionality works, except driver seat heater
- interior is in great shape for a 17 year old car, exterior is in good shape too, except long scratch on driver side;
- Blaupunkt Indianapolis CD34 aftermarket stereo;
- Winter set on stock wheels with Michelin X-ICE 90% thread left, summer Ronal 16" with Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 90% left. Substract $600 from price if don't need summer set.
- all receipt for the last 10years from me and POs;
- 3 Volumes of Bentley repair manual
- box of spare parts;
- roof rack is not included
- always synthetic oil and premium gas.
- just bought S6 Avant, so this one has to go...
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace